It is amazing how quickly our lives are changing. We are so glad that you and your family are safe and sound.
Many of you have asked if we will be open. We are an essential service available to you and your family. The only thing that will change is the way we interact with you.
We are here to ensure that your children and families are always taken care of.
We will not consider any Nannies who have recently been overseas or have been in touch with sick people.
Below are some useful links and information that you might find helpful.
* Discuss with your babysitter or nanny how they are socially distancing. Your nanny should understand that they must adhere to the social distance government rules if they work in your home.
* What are the risks to children? What is our current knowledge
* “How to protect me and my family” What parents need to know
* All nannies must complete the government’s online COVID-19 infection control training and are issued a certificate. For more information, see
* Discuss the Step-by-Step guide to Coronavirus Conversation and your nanny.
It is important to remember that you must not have been: * Interstate or out of state within the last 2 weeks
* Are you experiencing symptoms similar to the flu or respiratory illness?
* Have been in contact or have had contact with someone confirmed by COVID-19
Let us know. We’ll work with you to create a plan to help your family.
We are grateful that you took the time to understand and read what we do to protect you and ourselves from COVID-19. We consider it extremely important at this point. Please do your best to keep yourself and others safe.